Why should you consider cleaning your upholstery regularly?
When your couch, sofa, recliner, loveseat, dining room chairs, vehicle seats or lazy-boy look dirty it pretty obvious it needs to be cleaned, right? But there are more reasons for cleaning your furniture than just the way it looks. Consider these reasons:
- Next to your carpet, your upholstered furniture is the biggest air filter in your home. That means there are all sorts of allergens trapped in there.
- The air quality in your home will increase because upholstery cleaning means getting rid of bio-pollutants in the air.
- Microscopic germs are easily trapped in upholstery. Cleaning it will improve the health of those living in your home.
- Re-upholstering or replacing a couch can get expensive. Removing stains however will make your furniture look and feel like new.
- You may have gone "nose-blind" but your guests will notice the smell of unclean furniture. Let us eliminate the odor, not just cover it up.
- You'll save money because you will be prolonging the life of your furniture.
your furniture has special cleaning needs
You wouldn't just throw a silk shirt in the wash with other laundry right? Just like your wardrobe, your furniture's upholstery has unique needs. Our technicians are experts and will take the time to figure out exactly what it will take to not only clean your couches and upholstered chairs, but also how to clean them in the safest most effective ways.
Our mild cleaning solution cleans deeply but won't damage the material of your furniture. It's safe to use around children and pets and like all our services, your furniture will be dry in an hour.